Updated: Aug 4
This section explains the steps to copying Google Apps Script into a Google Spreadsheet.
Note: Edit permission is required to copy a script into a Google Spreadsheet.
To install the Apps Script in your Google Spreadsheet, follow these steps.
1) Open your Google Spreadsheet and from the menu select, Extensions ➜ Apps Script.
2) Paste the script in Code.gs file.
3) Rename the project by clicking on "Untitled project"
Give a suitable name to the script project.
3) Save the project by clicking on the save icon.
4) Close the Script editor window and reload your Spreadsheet or Document.
The script is now successfully copied into your Spreadsheet.