This section explains the steps to copy a script into a Google Spreadsheet
Note: Edit permission is required to copy a script into a Google Spreadsheet.
To install a Google Apps Script in your Google Spreadsheet, follow these steps.
1) Open your Google Spreadsheet and go to Tools ➜ Script editor.
2) Paste the script in Code.gs file.
3) Rename the project by clicking on "Untitled project"
Give a suitable name to the script project.
3) Save the project by clicking on the save icon.
4) Close the Script editor window and reload your Spreadsheet or Document.
The script is now successfully copied into your Spreadsheet.